On this pages you will find products and information regarding amateur audio-design, amateur audio designers and amateur designed audio. In the audio world there are a lot of audio DIY-ers. From young people building there first amplifier from a known design to high end designers designing products which can compete easily with their professional counterparts in the consumer electronics industry.
On this page we support some of the professional “amateur designers” by making available component kits, PCB's, documentation, some key parts of their design projects enabling them a larger audience stage.
If you feel your design has the quality to apear on these pages as well just contact us. At least we are able to give you a proper feedback. If a cooperation seems to benefit both of us we will work out an arangement with a transparent costs and benefits calculation.
If a cooperations works well for further cooperation within the Pilgham Audio range of products can be worked out.
Some Legal disclaimer words have to be said here:
- Pilgham Audio only guarantees the quality of products delivered as such.
- Pilgham Audio is explicity not responsible in any way for a design or the use of it.
- As the project presented here does require a certain level of technical skill the end results can be dependable on the customers skills.
- Pilgham Audio therefore is explicity not responsible for the outcome of a project by a customer.
- Nor is Pilgham Audio responsible for any safety/ health aspect regarding the customer or any damage as a result of undertaking this project.
- Technical questions will be collected and handed over to the designer/ author.
- Handling of these questions is left to the will/ possibilities of the designer/ author.
Having said all this let’s enjoy the following projects/products: